Red Star Dental is hosting a Back to School Supplies Drive in support of BEAR, a resource for CPS kids. All donations can be dropped off starting Monday, July 26th through Friday, August 20th during our normal business hours. Below are some of the school supplies that are needed:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those questions again when you are in the office.
· All new patients and patients coming in for treatment must fill out paper work online on our website at www.redstardental.com.
· Patients must check-in for their appointment by calling the office at (832) 360-2385 and remaining in your vehicle until we let you know that we are ready for you.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and before exiting the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (832) 360-2385 or visit our website at www.redstardental.com
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Harry Joseph and Team
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Preventive Care
• Restorative Services
• Treatment of Gum Disease
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Oral Surgery
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
No, insurance? No problem. Click on the below button to learn more about our in office discount plan.
Learn about our discount plan
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: